|Middle School||6 – 8||$ 28,060.00||$ 400|
|High School||9 – 12||$ 30,993.00||$ 400|
|* We offer a 20% discount to siblings, based on the lowest grade tuition. We also offer need-based financial assistance – Powered by FAST (see below for details).|
|* Tuition is discounted for enrollments commencing after the first quarter.|
|* Deposits are credited to the second semester tuition.|
|Application Fee (one-time)||$ 50|
|Registration Fee||$ 150|
|International Student Fee||$1,750|
|Homework Group||$650 per semester|
|Transportation to/from Vienna|
|Orange Line Metro||$350 per semester|
The New School has chosen to use FAST – Financial Aid for School Tuition by Independent School Management (ISM) to process your financial aid application. ISM will provide standardized and impartial processing in a confidential setting.
The New School’s Financial Aid Award Policy:
The financial assistance award is based on the following factors.
– FAST’s recommendations and the information provided on the FAST application and tax documents;
– Total number of applications received for financial aid;
– Family need; and
– Availability of funds (awarded within a set budget)
Financial Aid is awarded on a yearly basis. Families that have received financial aid must
reapply every year if the need persists.
To apply for financial assistance, parents are required to do the following:
– Complete the online application;
– Submit tax returns and forms from all parents, custodial and non-custodial;
– For stay-at- home parent/s, submit documentation of the reason for not
working. FAST recalculates the need using an imputed minimum income for the
non-working parent. This rule does not apply to the parent/s that is/are disabled or
caring for an aged parent.